A Well-Known Mining company is looking for an experienced RAC Hub Finance Controller to join their team at their Head office based in Centurion.
The successful candidate’s major goal is to establish a working relationship with the Hub Director and the team to assist in decision-making procedures connected to industrial difficulties. Additionally, to implement suitable operational and financial controls to further corporate goals
- Analyze Hub costs and identify risks and opportunities to improve performance.
- Responsible for financial budgeting and forecasting for the hub
- Responsible for performance analysis based on operations reporting: CAPEX/OPEX, iCube & purchasing savings.
- Review capital expenditure requests.
- Responsible for standard cost set-up and follow-up.
- Responsible for standard cost set-up and follow-up
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 10 Years experience within a Financial/Operational Controlling environment
- Previous Experience in the mining Industry
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Magnitude
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheet skills (Advanced)
- Proven Ability to Achieve results through influence.
- Results orientated – Proven Track record for delivering results.
- Strong Attention to detail, Operations Acumen
- Practical and drives simple, standard, and efficient processes.
- Ability to recommend and make decisions quickly.
- Strong Team player
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days