Project Cost Controller
A leading Mining Company is looking for an experienced Project Cost Controller to join their team at their offices in Phalaborwa.
The chosen candidate will be in charge of overseeing all capital projects in accordance with their unique procedures and processes.
- Verify that all control procedures are followed.
- Scheduling and managing operational tasks to guarantee ongoing adherence to all control procedures.
- Establish and accumulate carryovers.
- Financial Resource Management and Budgeting
- Reporting and Recordkeeping
- Create a monthly report on CAPEX and equipment repairs.
- Implement and update the JDE System’s asset register.
- Team Member
- Results Driven
- Excellent Communication
- Attention to detail.
- Grade 12 (Required)
- National Diploma in Cost & Management Accounting (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Cost & Management Accounting (Preferred)
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a team leader role
- Completion of the following SHEQ Training; First Aid, General Safety, Health, and Environmental Training GHSTC, HIRA -Risk Analysis, SHEQ COP Basic Course, Environmental Awareness, Quality Awareness
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days