A construction company specialising in the commercial & residential market is looking for a Construction Manager to join their team in Stellenbosch!
The purpose of the Construction Manager position is to manage and drive production on site within given budgets and deadlines, ensure that quality standards are met, and supervise the sub-contractors and casuals working on projects.
- Determining and Managing Project Timelines
- Cost & Materials Management needed on Site
- Quality Control
- Responsible for making test cubes on all concrete delivered, or site mixed, for all projects
- Regularly communicate any irregularities or quality problems to the Contracts Manager
- Supervision of Sub-contractors and Casuals
- NTC certificate and trade qualification in the building industry is advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word
- Technical building industry knowledge as defined in the NHBRC standards and procedures manual
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days