Civil Construction Manager
An industry-leading company of ours is looking for an experienced Civil Construction Manager to join their team of professionals.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have own vehicle
- 5 years of experience
- Experience in civil projects
- Professional registration with SACPCMP will be advantageous
- Must reside in Johannesburg
- BSc or BTech in Construction Management
- Taking projects through the complete project management lifecycle from initiation to planning, executing, monitoring, control and closing.
- Monitoring, controlling and ensuring compliance with all deliverables.
- Assisting the Project Manager with updating monthly budgets, weekly cash flow, and schedules.
- Reviewing and assisting Project Manager with the appointment of main contractors and subcontractors.
- Ensuring development agreements are completed before project commencement.
- Identifying any products, systems and/or contractors to Project Manager for inclusion or implementation into projects.
- Reviewing contractor’s payment certificates for approval and forecasting of expenditure
- Project cash flow/budget
- Ensuring pre-disbursements are identified and funds are available prior to project commencement.
- Managing all claims on contractual issues.
- Ensuring project costs are contained by value engineering.
- Ensuring drawings are compliant with company regulations for submission to Project Manager.
- Managing monthly progress reports as well as arranging design/site meetings, minutes to be kept of all meetings.
- Managing the Contractor’s performance and monitoring the programme to ensure that the project is completed on time.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days