An industry-leading company situated in Cape Town, Gauteng, and KwaZulu-Natal is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Engineering Designer to join their team.
- Correct design of standard/complex formwork/scaffolding solutions (shop, assembly, and fabrication drawings).
- Accurate preparation of material lists.
- Communicate relevant information with other departments.
- Design of final technical solution to be delivered to site.
- Design utilising key Value Based Pricing items and available stock.
- Provide technical project management with focus on material value, cost, and schedule.
- Manage technical change requests that lead to variation orders and create awareness with the sales team.
- Align with Operations on delivery times, portfolio, and material availability.
- To have a proactive responsibility and awareness for OHSA procedures related to the area of responsibility.
- Technical contact person for Customers on standard applications.
- Apply digitization tools provided to increase productivity(Elpos, Quicksolve etc.).
- 2 years of formwork experience
- Draughting or construction experience
- Proficient (in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Education & certificates:
- Diploma / Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days