Mechanical Fire Engineer (Building)
A position exists in Centurion, Gauteng for a Mechanical Fire Engineer (Building) at a company that provides innovative HVAC, Electrical, Fire, Wet, Energy Efficiency & Water Efficiency designs and sustainable solutions.
- Fire risk analysis
- Detail the design of fire systems and ensure that the design complies with Regulations, Codes of Practice, and statutory requirements, including NFPA, BS, SANS and ASIB.
- Active and passive fire protection systems.
- Apply engineering calculations for automatic sprinklers, smoke detection, evacuation systems, smoke ventilation, hydraulic design, gas suppression and other engineering tasks that may be required.
- Plan, design, organize and control complete projects.
- Rational fire designs.
- Prepare and present technical reports, financial reports, tender documentation, etc.
- BTech/BSc/BEng (Mechanical)
- 0-3 years consulting experience in building services
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days