Mechanical Engineer (Wet & Fire Services)
A reputable engineering firm is looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Wet & Fire Services to join their team in Cape Town!
Your Wet Services and Fire Protection Design skills, inclusive of some HVAC design experience which will be an advantage, will see you working with our team to co-create engineering solutions digitally.
- BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng within building services related field, Wet Services and Fire Protection experience
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the Mechanical environment, within the built environment, preferably within a consulting engineering business
- Professionally Registered (Pr Eng)
- A strong background in Wet Services/Fire Protection design, including Domestic Water, Waste Drainage, Rainwater drainage, LPG, Sprinkler Protection & Dry Fire Protection Systems (e.g. FM200)
- Demonstratable experience leading large projects, from concept, through to construction
- Previous exposure to datacenter, stadiums, education, healthcare, and other commercial related projects
- Understanding of LEED/WELL requirements (beneficial)
- Strong proficiency in Revit
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days