BIM Modeller (Fire)
A well-known multi-disciplinary engineering company is looking for a BIM Modeller (Fire) to join their team in Cape Town!
- BSc/MSc, BEng/MEng, BTech/MTech
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience as a Mechanical Fire Engineer within Building Services.
- AutoCAD, Revit, and BIM360 proficiency
- Site experience would be preferred
- Career objective focused on Fire Engineering
- Leading, developing, and mentoring team members to ensure the continued success of our Fire Engineering services offering.
- Continuing the growth of new digital offerings to clients and ensuring teams are engaged with new technology, and platforms as they become available.
- Collaborating with the client directors to ensure our client and work-winning strategies are consistently implemented, strengthening our client experience.
- Engaging regularly with the extended Buildings leadership team to facilitate strong collaboration.
- Ensuring full responsibility for all design aspects within Mechanical Fire services, within the Built Environment, from conceptional to final design.
- Development of new design software skills, incorporation of design-led thinking and innovation into the engineering design process
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days