A reputable engineering company is looking for a Fire Engineer to join their team in Cape Town!
- BSc/BEng, or MSc/Meng, or BTech/MTech in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Fire Engineer within an Engineering Consulting firm.
- Experience gained in a consulting environment working on MEP Building Services
- Great comprehension of BS, NFPA, and SANS Standards
- Attending to the full range of design aspects relating to rational fire designs
- Reviewing site, construction, sprinkler, fire alarm, and all other system plans to ensure that they conform to the applicable regulations, standards, and codes.
- Designing sprinkler systems, fire main installations, detection and alarm systems, smoke control systems, and other fire protection components
- Developing briefs seeking approval for code equivalency
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days