A well-known Mining company, situated in Limpopo, is seeking the expertise of a Fire Engineer to join their team.
The role will be tasked with managing the fire risk portfolio and the subsequent implementation of mitigation strategies towards managing and mitigating fire risk exposure by: Driving compliance to group strategies (AA fire prevention standard), site fire risk management and reporting, management and execution of site fire prevention strategies
- National Diploma (T4/S4) or B. Tech in an engineering discipline, OR
- B.Eng. / BSC degree in engineering
- Qualifications relating to specialisation in Fire Risk management will be advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience in an appointment in terms of Mine Health and Safety Act Section 12(1) responsible for fire prevention measures in a mine, OR
- 3 years’ experience as an engineer managing fire risk in the mining environment, OR
- The holder of a GCC mines with at least 3 years’ experience in a MAR Reg.2.13.1 OR Reg.22.214.171.124 appointment
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days