Service Account Manager
A leading plastics manufacturing company situated in the Eastern Cape is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Service Account Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Approval of work reports/time sheets of all technical staff working on customer site
- Provide all technical related information and customer ratios, such as production, efficiency, waste, etc, promptly)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Support Financial results through Forecasting and Budgeting requirements by preparing yearly budgets for customers based on sleeve forecasts (Labor and parts based, PMs, Training etc)
- Proactive approach, together with the KAM, in Selling Service Solutions to the customers
- Owner and driver of the customer, technical related, performance indicators improvements (TLE, Waste, etc), and Financial indicators (cost per ‘000, customer TS results, etc)
- Participating with KAM and Project team in the Projects requirements and definitions discussion with the customers, during the Project commercialization phase
- Work closely with KAM in the coordination of activities as required within contractual agreements & customer ad-hoc requests
- Oversee the preparation and planning of preventive maintenance, SP delivery, CM, installation of MP & Claim management
- Collaborate, as needed, with the Project Team during the Project execution phase
- University Degree in Engineering discipline
- Broad and comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own discipline and knowledge of these elements in other disciplines
- Knowledge of Aseptic technology is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days