Senior Intermediate Tailings Engineer
A globally recognized firm providing engineering and design services to clients in the transportation, infrastructure, environment, building, power, energy, water, and resource sectors is looking for a Senior Intermediate Tailings Engineer to join their team in Gauteng!
- BSc/BEng degree
- 8+ years’ experience in tailings & water dam design
- Professional registration with ECSA is advantageous
- Proficient in Geo-Slope/Slide
- Design of tailings and associated water dams, and related infrastructure including costing and reporting
- Construction monitoring and management
- Managing & analyzing tailings and geotechnical reporting for projects
- Design and inspection of mine waste storage facilities
- Provide safety leadership in health & safety (HSSE incident reporting)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days