A well-established company is currently seeking the talents of an ambitious Electronic Engineer to join their team.
This company is an integrated IT and visual solutions company that understands that today’s executives and workers require immediate insight into various data sources to improve decision-making, achieve greater operational efficiency and drive new revenue streams. Their solutions are tailor-made to suit the specific requirements of the various industrial and business sectors they serve, both locally and internationally, with a special focus on construction, freight logistics and mining.
The atmosphere at this company has been described as open and friendly, where teams collaborate and communicate easily. Each project presents interesting and new challenges, and a successful incumbent will be supported by an experienced and talented group of people.
The client is looking for a professional, capable Electronic Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, with a reporting line directly to EXCO, and will be responsible for both firmware and software engineering.
- Design and build PCBs.
- Architect solutions for complex firmware functionality
- Source best parts without compromising quality, ensuring the product is still working efficiently
- R&D where new functionalities can improve product, or to add functionalities to current product.
- Design and develop new applications and enhancing existing applications
- Design and implement secure embedded firmware applications in C, C++, and Python
- Develop low level interfaces (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
- Review and maintain existing database
- Develop text fixtures in C, C++, Python, and higher-level object-oriented language, e.g., C#
- Able to work independently
- Professional and honest
- Complex problem-solving skills and a methodical mind
- Critical thinking
- Strong interest in technology
- Aptitude for maths
- Excellent communications skills
- Time management skills and an ability to prioritise and plan work effectively
Education and Experience
- Degree/Diploma: Electronic Engineer
- Minimum five years experience as an electronic engineer
- Strong with embedded software (embedded C++)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.