A well-known Engineering Consulting Firm in KwaZulu-Natal is looking for an innovative & dynamic Electrical Engineer to join their team!
- B.Eng. / B.Sc. Structural Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience
- Commercial building experience
- Professionally registered with ECSA as a PrEng or PrTech
- Preparation and management of schedules, estimates, and progress reports.
- Cost Estimation of electrical Engineering scope of work, including equipment and construction costs.
- Detailed Electrical Engineering of LV, MV and HV systems (up to 275kV)
- Electrical Network Design
- Power Metering specification and interface to Energy / Building Management Systems.
- Overhead Line design
- Cable Calculations
- Earthing Risk Assessments, earthing system design, Earthing layouts.
- Specification of Electrical Equipment.
- Specification of Construction Standards of installation.
- Interface with Control Systems
- Participate and Perform squad checks of vendor data and drawings from other disciplines.
- Develop and check equipment purchase specifications and develop RFQs.
- Develop technical scope of work and tender documentation and bills of quantities for construction contracts.
- Tender documentation, adjudicate tenders, provide re-measurement of works and approve contract claims.
- Prepare Project Scheduling and Planning, developing basic Gant charts.
- Manage progress & quality control activities for equipment manufacture.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days