Junior Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
A company offering integrated and collaborative engineering, design, consulting, and project management solutions is looking for a Junior Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer to join their team in Cape Town!
They service service multiple industries across Southern Africa, extending into Africa, and abroad, including:
- Engineering services industry
- Chemical processing industry
- Offshore and deep-sea mining industries
- Minerals processing industry
- Food and feed processing industry
- Construction industry
- Tertiary diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Autodesk AutoCAD drawing knowledge will be an advantage.
- 0 – 2 years post qualification experience in the electrical field.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹:
- Drawing of electrical designs for industrial systems
- Drawing of instrumentation control systems
- Office based with travelling to site when required
- On site plant visits and data gathering
- Technical writing and documentation (equipment list and schedules, schematic diagrams, loop diagrams, etc).
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
This is an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow in a multi-disciplinary project house designing innovative engineering solutions.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days