Our client is urgently in search of an experienced Business Analyst to join their team.
- Under the direction of a supervisor, perform research and requirements gathering; process analysis; investigation of existing functionality; gap analysis; participation in the design of new functionality; ensure functionality/products satisfy the client requirements.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Prepare details to use case descriptions for the development team to implant the solution’s key functionality.
- Perform product testing to ensure product quality is maintained.
- Contribute to the implementation of new products and communicate effectively between internal and external stakeholders to ensure product satisfaction is maintained.
- Provide user training.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Prepare SLA or other reports required on client account status.
- Provide first-line support to SLA clients.
- Collaborate with the development team to create Statements of Work, where required.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service.
- 5+ Years of experience
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail.
- Able to facilitate client meetings.
- Able to create high-quality work products.
- Able to conduct detailed analysis using relevant tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to deal in a fast pace and high-pressure environment.
- Understands the underlying data requirements to operate digital processes.
- Experience in developing business cases.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.