A well-known Consumer finance Business is looking for an Experienced Financial Analyst to join their team based in Cape Town.
The chosen applicant will be in charge of providing support to the functional business heads which includes budgeting and forecasting submissions and the management of month end procedures.
- Help with month-end, the budget, and forecasts for the allocated Heads/Managers in the pertinent Business Units.
- Provide analysis support to the Financial Business Partner team in order to enable in-depth analysis, as well as assist assigned Heads/Managers with ad hoc requests on financial concerns and data (results, budgets, forecasts, etc.).
- Assume accountability for the budget cycle for the pertinent business sectors and manage the monthly budget-to-actuals gap.
- Assist in enhancing operational efficiency by seeking out opportunities to enhance systems, processes, and data.
- Be in charge of organizing monthly meetings with business unit heads and managers to present an overview of the month’s results.
- Assistance provided with projects or inquiries from the business.
- Solution Orientated
- Excellent analytics and Problem-Solving skills.
- Attention to detail – Quality and accuracy of output.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Team Player
- Rational in decision making.
- Tertiary Education (B.Com/Diploma in Accounting or Finance) – Studying towards CIMA is extremely advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years exposure to a financial environment
- Proven Analytical Skills
- MS Office – Excel (Working with and manipulating large datasets & Basic financial modelling)
- Exposure to GP Dynamics & Excel insight reporting tool – Advantageous
- Retail / Financial Services industry exposure – Advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days