A leading packaging (tinware) company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Toolmaker to join their team.
- Press tool maintenance
- Set press die to manufacture lids and ends
- Polish and sharpen damaged dies
- Assist on setting up the line for Can manufacturing
- Inspect finished Can
- Fabricate parts using conventional Lathe, Milling machine and welding equipment
- Repair and servicing production machines to Improve machine capabilities and reduce down time
- Compile and maintain machine history records
- Perform routine and planned maintenance
- Trade Test: Tool Jig and Die Maker
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- 5 years relevant experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days