A leading logistics company situated in Limpopo is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Technologist to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Building KPI and activity reports with the aim of measuring fleet performance and identifying areas of concern.
- Standardising, updating and where possible automating reports.
- Communicating and presenting reports.
- Ensure the quality of reports of team members.
- Ad hoc and Dedicated fleet analysis: Build fleet mix and streamlined reporting with an order management focus.
- Assist in developing tactical implementation strategies to reach optimised use in close collaboration with the LLP planners.
- Analyse fleet data, identify and investigate any irregularities and provide relevant information to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- 3 years of practical experience in Industrial Engineering or Logistics
- Working knowledge and competence using a computerised stock management system
- MS Office Suite skills
- Experience in the automotive industry would be an advantage
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days