Supply Chain Manager
A leading metal mining company situated in Mpumalanga is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with other departments, such as Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important. You should also have experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability. If you meet these criteria and also possess a strategic, analytical mind, we’d like to hear from you.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Meet the procurement requirements against set goals of availability, quality and price.
- Management of optimal stock levels of raw materials and store items.
- Lead and manage the supply chain function.
- Management and maintenance of the supply chain information system.
- Development, management and monitoring of the supply chain budget.
- Ensure compliance with all HSEQ, legislation, policies & procedures.
- Leading high-performance teams.
- Effective cost control.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management or related areas
- 6 years’ supply chain management experience in a manufacturing environment at management level.
- Basic engineering knowledge and Finance
- Computer Literacy
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant industry experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days