A leading chemical company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Stock Controller to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Stock control
- Manage stocks and maintain inventory settings in line with the DDMRP model.
- Manage all stock transactions at the branch level as per SOPs.
- Expired, close to expiry and overstocked
- Drive preventative strategies and manage stocks to meet company objectives and targets (reduction of problem stocks).
- Develop actions together with sales to address stocks already in problem status.
- Reporting on a weekly basis to National Inventory Manager.
- Ensure that backorders are kept to a minimum and negotiate with Planning to expedite.
- All documentation is to be maintained to company standards.
- Stock counts
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experience in maintaining inventory levels in a manufacturing environment with an understanding of Procurement methods and MRP.
- Adaptability to work independently, prioritise deadlines
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days