Senior Water Resource Engineer
An innovative & dynamic Engineering Consulting firm in Johannesburg is looking for a Senior Water Resource Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil/Chemical Engineering.
- PrEng registration advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in the field of Engineering related to surface water will be advantageous.
- Supervising, planning, and implementing project management ideas for stormwater Develop water and salt balances for clients.
- Give input on water components for EIA’s and waste management projects.
- Develop high-quality projects and design technical reports for clients.
- Manage project budget, resources and timelines effectively.
- Mentor junior engineers with stormwater, hydrology and water and salt balance projects.
- Prepare Macros in Excel for data interpretation, reporting and management
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days