A leading food manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Production Planner to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material and shifts required for production to complete orders to standard.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labour, and equipment availability
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner
- Promptly inform the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
- Minimum of 4 years of FMCG as a Production Planner
- Diploma/certificate in Production and Inventory management
- Strong analytical and problem skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure and asses and allocate priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven knowledge of MS Office applications with a specific emphasis on spreadsheet development and application in the Excel environment
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days