A leading food manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Production Planner to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Production planning (MPS & Shift) on SAP/Excell to timeously meet demand management requirements within inventory targets, OEE, allergen, cost and efficiency constraints.
- Timeous distribution of the SAP/ Excell extracted production plan to support MRP requirements.
- Effective communication of any constraint impacting Demand/customer service.
- Measurement and communication of production plan adherence by SKU, and mandatory attendance of all production meetings.
- Schedule new product introductions and product discontinuations in the most effective way, with a minimal write-off exposure.
- Clarification and maintenance of the production parameters and production data within SAP.
- Maximise the utilization of the SAP within production planning and scheduling.
- Produce ad hoc management reports as required.
- Comply with all the company regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety.
- 5 years in a supply chain role working with suppliers and a sound understanding of the FMCG company environment.
- Proven track record of managing and developing a team
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to proactively contribute to customer presentations
- Cross-functional team player and able to operate effectively within a matrix structure
- Flexible approach & innovative problem solver
- Exposure to ERP/SC systems (SAP) and Advanced level Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Potential and desire to build a career within Supply Chain
- Being able to work under pressure
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days