Manager: Credit Analytics
A Very well-known Bank is looking for an Experienced Manager: Credit Analytics to join their team in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will provide the business with critical analytical insights on current strategy, corporate objectives, and current challenges to assist decision-making, the chosen candidate will be responsible for managing the Credit Analytics teams. Developing, preserving, and improving operational support and analytical standards will be part of this.
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills.
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management Skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Communications Skills
- Decision-making skills.
- Facilitation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Engineering is Essential.
- Honours Degree in the above is advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 Years experience in an Analytical role pertaining to Credit (Banking Environment)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a management/ team leader role focusing on team oversight.
- Experience as a Manager or Team leader in an Analytical team focused on credit (Advantageous)
- Strong problem-solving skills using data analytics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced complex environment.
- Strong SQL skills
- Solid understanding of credit life cycle
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days