An industry-leading bank is currently seeking the expertise of a Credit Manager to join their team of professionals in the North-West.
In this role, you would evaluate, manage, and approve credit risk within the specified segment. You would advise and support through the implementation of group credit mandates, risk frameworks and methodologies.
- Continuously assess own performance through feedback and training
- Credit Systems knowledge
- Responsible application of allocated Judgmental Credit mandate
- Assess and approve credit in terms of approved mandate to minimise Credit Risk to the business and manage the credit approval process
- Develop, encourage, and nurture collaborative relationships across Product Houses
- Approve or recommend counterparty exposure across multiple products
- Manage credit risk at origination and on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate Business Advances Growth Strategy
- Manage respective portfolio within the businesses budget and bad debt highway
- Drive customer service delivery goal achievement in line with standards and operational objectives
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Ensure compliance with legislative and audit requirements and adherence to processes
Education & experience:
- Relevant Postgraduate Finance qualification
- CA (SA) / CFA preferred
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally 1 -2 years at a junior management level
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days