Intermediate C# Software Developer
An industry-leading company is looking for an Intermediate C# Software Developer to join their development team at their Cape Town offices. This position is mid-level and full-time. The successful candidate will do software development on the CRM platform and client-facing portals used by the company nationally and will report to the Development manager.
- Develop components of the CRM platform, as well as the client-facing portals, in conjunction with our external software development partner
- Develop components of the Android & Apple client apps
- Develop according to the future architecture of the software stack and make suggestions to improve the current architecture
- Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle
- Produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye toward performance optimization
- Write secure code and exercise good judgment in handling sensitive data
- Industrialize solutions with DevOps
- Work along with the BAs and Testers, as well as maintain an excellent working relationship with our external software development partner
- Follow current coding practices but having the ability to suggest an improvement
- Display a customer service approach to the users (Advisers and internal business) of the CRM platform
Education and Experience:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in related roles in the financial services industry
- Experience in CRM and client portal solutions, as well as Android & Apple development
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Very good C# development experience
- Very good understanding of the software development process
- Experience in wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements
- PHP knowledge advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.