An industry-leading client of ours is looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Developer to join their talented development team.
Our client is an outsourcing company for multi-channel commerce and relationship marketing. Integrating leading-edge digital solutions that deliver measurable results in an always-connected digital landscape, this business enables its clients to optimize how they serve their customers, adapt to new market realities, and embrace digital transformation.
Committed to investing in talented people who are enthusiastic about doing something great, the strength of this company lies in the collective skills, expertise, and dedication of each individual they employ. They are committed to empowering people to develop and grow within the company. The work is flexible and the management has been described as supportive.
This client is looking for an Intermediate Developer to join their talented development team. The incumbent will be responsible for project execution, solution delivery, applying technological core competencies, and all support and maintenance tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand project and development plans and be able to articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adhere to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employ our development tools.
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Assist in putting together the architectural foundation of software applications
- Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Testing the software using accessibility guidelines, and coding standards to agreed service levels and time scales.
- Responsible for ensuring the software is available for the Project Manager or/and Account Manager to present to the client.
- Perform any duties required by the support traffic manager.
- Understand the professional development process; and become actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seek input from mentors and supervisors.
- Use good judgment in what and how to communicate with clients.
- Actively apply feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Accurately complete and submit status reports on time.
- Listen to others and accepts input from team members.
- articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Set high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establish harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciate each team member’s contributions and value each member.
- Value internal and external clients and respond to their needs as they arise.
- Establish an effective working relationship with clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to think out of the box
- Follow established communication guidelines.
- Comply with all of our policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- ASP, ASP.net
- PHP, HTML,
- CSS, XSLT,
- Software Design Patterns
- MS SQL, PL/SQL and SQL.
- SOAP, WCF and JSON
- Android, IOS Mobile Development
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.