Electronics Engineer – Software Design – R600K – R480K
Hire Resolve’s client is urgently in search of an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their team in Eersteriver, Cape Town.
- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping electronic systems
- Collaborating with mechanical, electrical and software engineers to integrate components seamlessly
- Conducting feasibility studies and technical analysis to ensure the viability and functionality of proposed solutions
- Participating in the testing, debugging and troubleshooting of mechatronic systems
- Assisting in the preparation of technical documentation, including specifications, manuals and reports
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in electronic and related fields
- Embedded CAD designs
- Do modelling and prototyping of new designs to test their viability before undergoing production
- Design test jigs and test procedures for the products that was designed
- Write microchip firmware in C
- Troubleshooting hardware issues
- Research and design concept formation for new projects and also improving on old and outdated products
- Working in a team to get time critical tasks completed within the required deadlines
- Knowledge of RF layout would be beneficial
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechatronics, Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- Strong foundation in electronic design principles and experience with PCB CAD software (e.g., Diptrace, Eagle)
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C, VB6, MPLAB or SILABS.
- Full electronic product design life cycle.
- Embedded Electronics IOT design.
- Firmware (C, Micro)
- PCB Layout (Diptrace, Eagle, Altium)
- Experience conforming to SANS/IEC standards would be beneficial.
- Test CAD design.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Solid understanding of electrical and electronic systems, including circuit design, embedded microcontrollers and sensors
- Salary: R480K/yr – R600K/yr, salary negotiable
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.