Construction Project Manager
A construction company with a diverse portfolio of projects undertaken in both the public and private sectors, is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their team in Johannesburg.
- A bachelor’s degree or similar in the built environment (Civil, Construction Management, QS or Architectural).
- Project management and professional accreditation with a SACPCMP / PMI / Axelos / PMSA or similar is required.
- 5 years’ relevant post-registration experience in construction projects/built environment as a project manager.
- Must be able to manage financial budgets.
- Proven track record in managing construction projects.
- Lead the planning, execution, monitoring and control and closure of the project (with the relevant support from the Programme manager).
- Identify and implement expediting measures to prevent project delays.
- Develop, implement and manage control measures for cost, time and quality are in place.
- Conduct regular progress and technical meetings with the principal agent teams.
- Develop and implement project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Confirm project activities are scheduled.
- Implement the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act and any recommendations from audits carried out within the project environment.
- Ensure that there are sufficient execution capabilities within the Project to ensure successful implementation.
- Provide direction and management to the project team.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days