A leading insurer is looking for an Actuarial Analyst to join their product and pricing team in Johannesburg
In this role, you would be using your actuarial skills to support to support the team with the design of pricing and valuation of products.
- Preparing and analyzing input data
- Model and product updates
- Build pricing products
- Ad-hoc tasks
- 2 – 3 years’ working experience within short-term insurance
- Exposure to product, pricing, and valuation
- Advanced Excel and working knowledge of SQL will be a distinct advantage
Education & certificates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial or Business Sciences.
- Good progress with the A100 and A200 series (CT series) exams.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days