A leading irrigation company situated in Limpopo is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Technical Advisor to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the achievement of pre-set sales targets
- Determine and assess product-need (Forecasting)
- Development of client base
- Source and develop new markets and new business opportunities
- Optimal asset utilisation
- Maintain company equipment hygiene, housekeeping, and safety practices
- Resolves discrepancies and may communicate with a variety of administrative and professional employees within the company (Manager meetings, visits, support, functions)
- Maintain internal & external stakeholder relations
- Provide critical customer feedback to Senior management and Telesales
- Provide advice to clients on product offerings , application and after- sale service
- Provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional, and timely manner
- Using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- 4+ years experience or expert knowledge of speciality products and their application
- Qualified SABI Irrigation designer, Civil/Mech Engineering diploma as well as an Agronomy qualification.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days