A leading logistics company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Logistics Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organizing warehouse, labelling goods, plotting routes, and processing shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics, Transport, Supply Chain or a relevant field
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days