A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Surveyor to join their team.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma Mine Surveying
- COM Advanced Surveying
- 5 – 7 years experience in an underground mining environment
- CAD software – Bentley Microstation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct topographical surveys including staking out control points, toe & crest surveys, buildings, engineering infrastructure, reticulation systems and reservoirs.
- Perform engineering and construction surveys and re-surveys as well as reduction of primary and secondary surveys where required.
- Perform accurate surveys underground for development ends and large excavations.
- Assist in establishing Survey control and ensure the completion of the photogrammetric surveys.
- Conduct laser (LiDAR) scans and prepare scan data.
- Monitoring of slimes dams, open pit rim and slopes, shafts, sidewall stability and other mine infrastructure by means of survey from known control points as required.
- Executing and checking calculations, including subsidence monitoring, and other maintenance and surveying control work.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days