Solar Design Engineer
A diverse company with a singular vision to transform the energy landscape of Africa, is looking for a Solar Design Engineer to join their team in Gauteng.
The Solar Design Engineer will be expected to provide support to the project development team for a range of functions. They will work in a team that are industry-leaders in advanced Solar systems for Industrial and Commercial properties.
Design of Solar PV systems:
- All mechanical and electrical design and drawings for rooftop, ground-mount and storage systems
- Compiling of BOQ (Bill of quantity)
- Apply and drive Regulatory approvals
- Quality control of the system designed
- Professional engagement with suppliers and subcontractors
Project management of solar PV plant, from site establishment to internal handover:
- Management of timeline, budget and quality
- Management of subcontractor
- Contract management
- Health and safety
- Progress reports
- Building long-term client relationships
- Managing client expectations
- Site visits as support service for the project development team
- BEng/BSc Electrical Engineering degree
- +2 years relevant work experience in the C&I PV industry
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days