Senior Renewables Engineer
A well-known Engineering company is looking for a Senior Renewables Engineer to join their team in Pretoria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in the power industry
- Assisting or performing project management on assignments, in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, and of policies, guidelines and procedures
- Initiating, supporting, or coordinating the technical work among internal specialists.
- Performing studies and basic engineering
- Performing site visits, construction monitoring, commissioning monitoring
- Report writing
- Coordinating and Participation in Bib/No/Bid discussions for potential opportunities
- Leading or participating in the preparation of proposals
- Regularly updating management on the status of potential opportunities and market trends
- Staying informed on market developments within the renewables sector
- Delivering projects as well as preparing proposals to clients.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days