Senior Quantity Surveyor
A well-known and reputable Quantity Surveyor Consulting firm is looking for Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them in Mpumalanga and Gauteng.
- Relevant degree/diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Proficient in CCS/Candy advantageous
- JBCC Contracts experience advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Update feasibility monthly by bringing in monthly costs.
- Cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and Sub-contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days