Senior Java Developer
Our client is urgently in search of experienced Senior Java Developer to join their team in Johannesburg.
- Implement the designed solutions in the required development language (typically Java) in accordance with the Group standards, processes, tools, and frameworks.
- Testing the quality of produced software thoroughly through participation in code reviews, the use of static code analysis tools, creation and execution of unit tests, functional regression tests, load tests, and stress tests and evaluating the results of performance metrics collected on the software.
- Participate in feasibility studies, proof of concepts, JAD sessions, estimation and costing sessions, evaluate and review programming methods, tools, and standards, etc.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Springboot and Angular experience
- Extensive experience working with Java.
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated programming fundamentals.
- Needs to have a high-level understanding of the common frameworks in the Java technology stack.
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and the ability to recognize and apply them.
- Data Modelling
- SoapUI (SOAP) / REST client (JSON)
- Informatics Degree or Diploma advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.