Senior Full-Stack C# ASP.Net Developer
An industry-leading company is currently looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Full-Stack C# ASP.Net Developer to join their technically-minded team of industry professionals.
This company is a consulting and solutions business operating in Hong Kong, the UK and South Africa. They have proprietary digital platforms quickly deliver solutions and connect to new and existing systems so that their client organisations can realise rapid benefits from digitisation. Their strategy is to put customers at the centre of their solutions and integrate “best of breed” ecosystems to deliver measurable benefits. This means that they can seamlessly integrate legacy systems, and world-class applications and include bespoke user requirements at a compelling price point.
If successful, the candidate will have an opportunity to work within a technically-minded and global development team of experienced industry professionals and gain exposure to creating new solutions for a variety of international companies.
The Senior Full-Stack C# ASP.Net Developer will be expected to write clean functional code and work with the product team to create great products for clients and offer user support. They will be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features, and lead their team to excellence.
- Write, develop and test high quality code using mainly C#, ASP.NET and Client side technologies
Be a lead on designs for software solutions and large projects
- Learn new technologies
- Be involved in all aspects of software development (but especially web client development)
- Write code in a timely and scalable way while ensuring strong optimization
- Keeping web assets organised and consistent
- Improving accuracy by developing automatic unit tests and integration tests
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues as they occur
- Follow development standards & procedures
- Execute projects from initial concept through delivery
- Collaborate with internal and external clients, managers, business analysts and developers in a team environment
- Technical architectural design
- Maintain and manage existing source code
- Review and improvise code
- Develop technical solutions to complex business problems
- Design and develop continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Mentor, train and review junior developers’ code
- Creative problem-solver.
- Prepared to take the lead on small development pods
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Able to interact with clients at a systems analysis level
- Have a knack for picking up new technologies
- Love to find easier ways of doing things
- Passionate about technology
- Proven people management skills
- Delivery focused
- Able to work in projects (multi-task) environment
- Responsive to change
- Be able to translate business feedback and requirements into working software solutions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or proven experience based equivalent
- Solid experience with C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent knowledge of web client side technologies
- Proven formal software development experience
- Must be technically strong with a passion for coding
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design and coding
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (and relevant ORM such as Entity Framework)
- Experienced using source control
- Financial industry background advantageous
- Azure services advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.