This company has an opportunity for a professionally registered Quantity Surveyor, for a career in the built environment in their Cape Town office.
The client is looking for a professionally registered Quantity Surveyor with professional consultancy experience. The successful candidate will work side by side with architects, electrical-, mechanical-, civil-, structural- and electronic engineers, project managers and quantity surveyors. Must be a South African citizen.
- Measuring Quantities from plans to compile BOQs
- Preparing tender documentation
- Attending site meetings
- Contract Administration
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Measuring and agreeing on final accounts
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Multi-disciplinary services co-ordination
- Team co-ordination
- Oversee projects as needed
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving
- Ability to manage and prioritize complex tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in mathematical and accounting principles
Education and Experience
- BSc (Hons) or similar qualification in Quantity Surveying that allows for professional registration
- Registered as a Professional with the SACQSP
- 4 years post Pr QS registration experience
- Project management qualification or experience beneficial
- Should be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent construction- and general project management skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.