A great mining company in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Project Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12
- BEng/BSc Degree in Mechanical engineering
- 5 – 7 years experience in processing plants working on projects
- CAD software (3 years), SolidWorks preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare plant layouts.
- Conveyor design.
- Chute design.
- Selecting of suitable materials handling equipment.
- Design of structures and mechanical equipment used in the mining industry.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic design will be an advantage.
- Transform concepts into working designs.
- Oversee site installations.
- Commissioning of new installations.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days