A great mining company is seeking the expertise of a Production Supervisor to join their team in Emalahleni, Mpumalanga.
- Creating an understanding of daily and weekly production targets amongst team members to make sure targets are achieved and executed safely
- Reviewing shift performance on an ongoing basis and discussing progress against agreed deliverables, deadlines and provides support required by team members
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities to use people, equipment, process and reports in the daily meetings for consideration in the planning effort
- Creating an understanding of company policy and procedures, including legislative requirements among team members and ensures compliance
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Blasting Certificate for Opencast Mines
- 7 – 9 years’ experience in an opencast mining environment
- Minimum 5 years at Supervisor / Foreman Level
- Salary: R800K/yr – R1M/yr, salary negotiable
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days