Product Development Executive
A leading insurance company is on the look-out for a Product Development Executive to join their team in Johannesburg.
In this role, you will be within the Life insurance division. The team is both technically and analytically strong as well as innovative and outside of the box thinkers! The team thrive on collaboration and being detail orientated.
- Develop a product development framework that will drive the development and implementation of new and innovative group and Individual life products.
- Leverage analytical capabilities and build intelligent tools to extract insights required to develop new product solutions.
- Chair a product development forum that leverages the skillsets within the business to support the product development strategy.
- Continuously monitor existing products to identify gaps and the ongoing appropriateness of the original product design and structure, presenting results to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of product related regulatory changes, new product and industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Feed these learnings and information into the business by means of product training and information sharing sessions.
- Engage with business intelligence, risk, legal & compliance, underwriting, reinsurance, and other internal stakeholders to develop product requirements, product guides and provide input into terms and conditions.
- Liaise with the marketing team on the structuring of new products.
- Liaise with the structuring & solutions team on the pricing and review of new products in line with any regulatory and professional guidelines
- 3 – 5 years’ life insurance working experience with some managerial experience
- Product development, pricing and analytics experience will be an advantage
Education & certificates:
- Nearly qualified or qualified Actuary
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days