Plant Operations Manager
A leading plastic manufacturing company situated in the North West is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Plant Operations Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement operational strategies that ensure maximum efficiency and profitability of the plant.
- Manage and optimize plant resources, including materials, equipment, and personnel, to ensure the smooth and cost-effective operation of the plant.
- Work closely with planning and raw material division to optimise plant resources.
- Oversee the daily production schedule and prioritize activities to ensure production targets are met.
- Implement and maintain quality control procedures to ensure that all products meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, health, and environmental regulations and standards.
- Implement and maintain a preventive maintenance program to ensure that all equipment is in good working order and downtime is minimized.
- Monitor and analyze production performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Develop and manage the plant budget, including capital expenditures, and monitor expenses to ensure compliance with budgetary constraints.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure the smooth flow of materials and finished products.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and or business administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in plant operations management in the plastic manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, including injection moulding, blow moulding, and extrusion.
- Experience in Injection Moulding would be advantageous.
- Experience managing teams and implementing process improvements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with safety, health, and environmental regulations and standards
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days