A great mining company in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Plant Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- BEng Degree in Metallurgical / Chemical Engineering
- 15 – 20 years of experience in a plant mining environment
- Minimum 5 Years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, planning and commissioning of various phases of the planned new smelting technology plants
- Process development and optimisation
- Develop and refine Excel mass and energy balance as well as financial models
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days