An industry-leading company situated in KwaZulu-Natal is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Office Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify sources of deviation and provide corrective actions.
- Provide feedback to EXCO.
- Evaluate current Business Practices.
- Compare Planned with Actual Targets achieved.
- Plan and Implement systems to fulfil the established Broad Objectives, Goals and Strategies efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor and Evaluate Growth.
- Conduct and Evaluate Risk Assessment.
- Monitor Compliance.
- Implement Engineering Management Process.
- Implement cost-effective and value-added solutions that will meet customer requirements.
- Ensure adherence to SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Identify current and future needs for Physical Resources.
- Implement BMS.
- Monitor Usage and Legal Compliance (licensing software).
- Must be registered with ECSA as Professional Engineer or Technologist.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Civil Designer.
- Effective communication in English, both written and verbal form, capable of representing the company in the design team and client meetings.
- Must be able to work independently but also as part of the team, working under pressure, setting goals and being a self-driven person.
- Must be willing to act as Mentor for ECSA candidate registrations.
- Must have own transport.
- Sound 10+ years of design experience.
- BSc / BTech Engineering (Civil).
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
You are welcome to contact either Marike, Lauren, or Holly on 0211800844, 0211800843 or 0211800842
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.