Marketing Communication Specialist
A leading Investment Partner is looking for an experienced Marketing Communication Specialist to join their team at their Cape Town Offices!
The successful candidate must be able to create and carry out marketing communication plans as the marketing communications specialist in order to meet strategic marketing goals. Assume the role of brand custodian and ensure that brand execution is consistent with the CI, visual language, look and feel, and tonality of the brand as required. Ensure that marketing initiatives are integrated across all channels. Develop and put into action new content marketing ideas and tactics.
- Develop communications strategies and plans across the spectrum of communications disciplines including reputation management; media; public relations; internal communications; brand marketing; advertising; marketing; digital; social media and the production of materials to deliver on business objectives.
- With a client-centric focus, gather information to synthesize and distil key messages to target audiences.
- Develop and implement effective marketing communication strategies that build brand awareness and client satisfaction – internally and externally.
- Ensures marketing communication messaging and materials are high quality, accurate and relevant to the target audience.
- Manage an integrated marketing content and communications calendar.
- Drive efficiency and marketing excellence at all times
- Honours/ Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Journalism.
- Minimum 5 years communication experience within Asset Management or Financial Services Industry
- Marketing channel integration – an understanding of the different marketing channels and how to integrate communication and campaigns.
- Knowledge of copywriting and editing; ability to write, review and edit texts and documents to promote marketing.
- A track record of excellence – hardworking and detail-oriented with a firm commitment to excellence.
- Being a team player and a good communicator with a belief in strong, open and honest relationships
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days