A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 15 – 20 years’ experience managing yellow fleet equipment in a mining environment
- Knowledge of ADT’s, Excavators, FEL’s, Dozers and Graders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and performs skilled mechanical maintenance work, planning and scheduling daily and weekly maintenance activities.
- Assists in developing, implementing, and monitoring preventive maintenance programs.
- Managing and coordinating maintenance administration and maintenance program.
- Carrying out daily and random checks regarding stock control. (Parts)
- Overseeing maintenance, inspections and repairs of items that are issued to him/ under his control.
- Managing day to day problems with maintenance employees.
- Ensuring all company control procedures are adhered too.
- Maintaining discipline in the workplace by way of the company’s Industrial Relations guidelines.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days