A leading industrial and utility boiler manufacturing company situated in Mpumalanga is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Primarily oversee all Mechanical, C&I and Electrical maintenance systems, processes, practices and people to support the operational departmental actions.
- Align with the operations plan to ensure plant optimization and efficiency, maintenance planning and capital spares optimization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility operate to its maximum efficiency and output.
- Plan daily activities and ensure quick response to potential failures in order to ensure an uninterrupted supply of electricity.
- Responsibilities include total preventative maintenance, and managing breakdowns of Mechanical, C&I and Electrical equipment.
- Organize manpower and resources with external suppliers to ensure major routines are executed.
- Hands-on and actively involved in day-to-day plant maintenance.
- Ensure maintenance is done in accordance with maintenance best practices and OEM standards.
- Develop and execute maintenance strategy.
- Ensure all maintenance incidents and breakdowns are thoroughly investigated and properly closed out immediately.
- Develop maintenance procedures and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Allocate schedules/job cards for Electrical, C&I, Mechanical and Civil work to the maintenance team.
- Perform daily toolbox talks and chairs daily planning meeting with maintenance team for PMs scheduling.
- Perform other duties as may be required on site.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar managerial position.
- Post Graduate Management qualification is an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in maintenance and engineering roles in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- CMMS knowledge.
- Knowledge and Experience in Labour Legislation.
- Sound knowledge of boilers, steam systems, power generation equipment, stock control and stores management.
- Sound knowledge of OHS Act.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve