A leading logistics company situated in Durban is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Inventory Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Financial Responsibility
- People Management
- Process Compliance
- Continuous Improvement
- Asset Management
- Risk Management
- Relevant Tertiary Degree, / Supply Chain Management or similar
- Good Warehousing & Distribution, Transport, FMCG, and QRS Management.
- Intermediate to advanced Computer literacy in MS Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Advanced (WMS) Skills and GP skills
- 7 – 10 Years’ experience required in Inventory within a Warehousing Distribution Industry, QSR and FMCG environment.
- 10 Years of Warehousing / Distribution
- 5 Years of Stock Management Experience
- 5 Years of People Management Experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days